Friday, May 22, 2015

DreamLand Publications #13 - Pinto the Accordionist

As I said before that I would try my best to preserve and share the Indian comics first, but the motto of the blog has always been to share the variety, so to keep the balance here is one fairy tales pictorial book published by DreamLand Publications, India

This time its issue #13 - Pinto the Accordionist

The issue has two fairy tales- the other being - Little Monica with a Large Heart

Hope you and your children will love this book 


High Quality Scan

2 comments:

  1. I had Read this in my childhood.. Thanxs anupam bhai for reviving my childhood memories..

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOR ANY CHARECTER HD COMICS IN GOOGLE DRIVE OR OTHER ANY COMICS MAGAZINE NOVEL LIKE DIAMOND INDRAJAAL MANOJ TULSI RADHA NUTAN RAJ PAWAN AMARCHITRAKATHA TINKLE CHANDAMAMA DC MARVAL NOVEL OF SMP VEDPRAKADH AMIT PATHAK REEMA BHARTI IN GOOGLE DRIVE COLLECTION OR OTHER ANY COMICS MAGAZINE NOVEL THAT YOU SEARCH ONCE CONTACT ME 7870475981

    ReplyDelete

अपने विचार यहाँ शेयर करें, FACEBOOK पर नहीं. FACEBOOK सिर्फ INVITATION CARD है.